After the success of our Patient Day last year in London, we are organising another one! All welcome, register now.
Saturday 11th November 2017 from 10am to 5pm
at Heron Tower, 29th Floor, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
The event will be an informal day aimed towards meeting and talking with other people affected by PTEN genetic alterations, PTEN Hamartoma Tumour Syndrome (PHTS), Cowden’s Syndrome (CS) or Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome (BRRS).
The day is open to adults, kids, patients, parents, carers and professionals alike for anyone within the UK and Ireland.
A buffet lunch will be provided and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
- Arrival Time: 9:30-10:00, Start Time: 10:00, Close: 17:00
- Address: Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FH2fqE5Zv7q
- Nearest Train / Tube: Liverpool Street Station
- Tube Map: http://content.tfl.gov.uk/standard-tube-map.pdf
- 09:30-10:00 – Arrivals
- 10:00-11:00 – PHTS Overview and Breakout Sessions
- 11:00-12:00 – Support/Counselling, and Charity Update
- 12:00-13:00 – Lunch
- 13:00-14:00 – Research Updates
- 14:00-14:30 – Professionals Panel Q&A
- 14:45-15:45 – Patient Registries and Stories
- 15:45-17:00 – Socialising and Networking