Covid Kindness Grant
The PTEN UK and Ireland Patient Group are proud to announce the launch of our Covid Kindness Grant. This grant aims to promote wellness and feelings of positivity to our community, in what has been a very challenging year for everyone. We usually look forward to our annual community meet up in November, and are sad that we can not hold a face to face meeting this year due to the current climate. This year our Covid Kindness Grant replaces our annual event and our aim is that it helps to promote the sense of community that we love to create. Although we can not meet in person, we are still here to help and support you through this challenging time.
This grant is open to everyone that has a PTEN gene mutation and their families. There are 5 categories in which you can apply (see below). There are grants up for grabs with a maximum award of £300 each. The closing date for entries is the 23rd November 2020, with our aim of issuing the grants in time for Christmas 2020.
If you would like to apply then please read our categories and terms & conditions below and fill in the Google form at the bottom of the page. All successful applicants will be contacted via phone/email by the 30th November 2020.If you have any questions about the grant scheme please contact us
- Education – money towards a training course or a Talk Tools assessment for example.
- Equipment – e.g. Tablet, physical, occupational or speech therapy equipment for the home.
- Mental health and well being – e.g. Days out / tickets for the whole family.
- Essentials – e.g. items for the home such as washing machines.
- Other – anything else that doesn’t fit into the above categories will be considered.