Yes folks, we are organising another patient day for the UK and Ireland!
All welcome, register now!!
Saturday 24th November 2018 from 10am to 5pm
at Heron Tower, 29th Floor, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
The event will be a great chance for meeting and talking with other people affected by PTEN genetic alterations, PTEN Hamartoma Tumour Syndrome (PHTS), Cowden’s Syndrome (CS) or Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome (BRRS).
The day is open to adults, kids, patients, parents, carers and professionals alike for anyone within the UK and Ireland.
A buffet lunch will be provided and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
- Arrival Time: 9:30-10:00, Start Time: 10:00, Close: 17:00
- Address: Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FH2fqE5Zv7q
- Nearest Train / Tube: Liverpool Street Station
- Tube Map: http://content.tfl.gov.uk/standard-tube-map.pdf
- 09:30 – 10:00 – Arrivals and Registration
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Welcome, PTENUKI Updates & Patient Stories
- 11:00 – 12:15 – Breakout Sessions & PTEN Overview
- 12:15 – 13:00 – Q&A Panel: Letting the patient voices be heard
- 13:00 – 13:45 – Lunch
- 13:45 – 14:30 – Patient Stories, Socialising & Networking
- 14:30 – 17:00 – Information Zones –
- Research & Trials
- Care & Support
- Patient Group & PTEN Awareness