First of all we want to say a HUGE thank you for choosing PTENUKI to fundraise for. Every penny you raise goes directly to supporting patients and their families living with this rare condition. Fundraising should be a fun and enjoyable experience, so we recommend choosing an activity you love to raise funds through.
- Are you sociable and love a get together? Why not organise a coffee morning, quiz night or barn dance?
- Do you like a physical challenge? Why not set yourself a challenging run, hike a mountain or organise a sports day?
- Are you crafty? Could you make and sell things for charity – like a cake sale?
- Are you part of a larger organisation that could help you raise money? A society, club or school for example.
Take inspiration from your passions in life and you are more likely to be successful in your goals and raise even more money for charity.
You could let the seasons inspire you by organising…
- A Valentine’s speed dating evening or dinner dance, a local spring fair or Easter Egg hunt
- A summer garden party, BBQ or sports day
- A Halloween fancy dress party
- A Christmas market, Carol concert or Christmas party
The ideas are endless!
Could you take inspiration from work?
- Do you work in a Company that regularly donates money to charity? Could PTEN UKI be your charity of the year?
- Do you work in a large organisation with lots of people that may buy raffle tickets for a big prize?
- Could your Company donate a prize to your fundraising efforts?
- Some Companies do match funding, where they will match any money raised by you – so don’t be afraid to ask!
Remember, we are here to help you. Please do get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with fundraising ideas and advice.