Registration is now open for the next PTENUKI Patient Day.
All welcome, register now!!
Saturday 16th November 2019 from 10am to 5pm
at Heron Tower, 29th Floor, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
The event will be a great chance for meeting and talking with other people affected by PTEN genetic alterations, PTEN Hamartoma Tumour Syndrome (PHTS), Cowden’s Syndrome (CS) or Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome (BRRS).
The day is open to adults, kids, patients, parents, carers and professionals alike for anyone within the UK and Ireland, and to any international visitors who would also like to attend.
A buffet lunch will be provided and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
- Arrival Time: 9:30-10:00, Start Time: 10:00, Close: 17:00
- Address: Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FH2fqE5Zv7q
- Nearest Train / Tube: Liverpool Street Station
- Tube Map: http://content.tfl.gov.uk/standard-tube-map.pdf
Agenda to follow.